Indications of Bai Zhu Extract Granules
Spleen deficiency with reduced food intake,abdominal distension and diarrhea, dizziness and palpitations caused by phlegm-fluid retention, edema, spontaneous sweating,and threatened miscarriage.
Efficacy of Bai Zhu
Invigorate qi and invigorate the spleen, dry dampness and promote diuresis, stop perspiration, and relieve miscarriage.
Adverse reactions to Bai Zhu
Hematemesis, epistaxis, blood in the stool, aversion to cold and fever, irritability, and skin spots.
Contraindications for Bai Zhu
1. Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines: It can resist the effect of adrenaline, a sympathetic nerve mediator, and should not be used together.
2. Food taboos: It should not be used with peaches, plums, sparrow meat, coriander, garlic, and herring.
Precautions for Bai Zhu
1. Warm in nature, it is not advisable to take a single medicine in large quantities for symptoms such as wind-heat or warm heat caused by external factors, excess heat and internal blazing, yin deficiency and hyperactivity of fire, blood deficiency and blood heat, etc.
2. Bitter in the mouth, good at drying dampness and promoting diuresis, long-term use has the disadvantage of injuring body fluid and consuming fluid. Those with symptoms of stomach yin deficiency, lack of body fluid, constipation, and internal heat due to yin deficiency should not take a large amount of single herbal medicine.
3. It tastes sweet and has the function of invigorating qi. Long-term use has the disadvantage of stagnating qi. Those who have Qi block syndrome should not take single medicine for a long time.
4. It has the effect of lowering blood sugar. Patients with hypoglycemia should not take a large amount of single medicine for a long time.
5. Those with fetal restlessness during pregnancy and heat syndrome should not take a single medicine in large quantities.
Pharmacological effects of Bai Zhu
1. Atractylodes lactone Ⅰ can enhance the activity of salivary amylase, promote the absorption of nutrients, and regulate the function of gastrointestinal tract.
2. Atractylodes decoction can promote gastric emptying and small intestine propulsion in mice, and can prevent and treat experimental gastric ulcer.
3. Atractylodes decoction and liquid extract both have obvious and lasting diuretic effect.
4. Atractylodes polysaccharides and Atractylodes volatile oil can enhance cellular immune function.
5. Atractylodes decoction has anti-aging effect.
6. Atractylodes macrocephala ethanol extract and petroleum ether extract can inhibit the contraction of uterine smooth muscle in experimental animals.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use bai zhu extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Bai Zhu Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for bai zhu extract granules supplier and want to order bai zhu extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Bai Zhu Extract Granules
Gu Jing Cao - Pipewort Flower
Che Qian Cao - Plantain Herb
Jing Jie - Fineleaf Schizonepeta Herb
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal bai zhu extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).