Indications of Ce Bai Ye Extract Granules
Hematemesis, epistaxis, hemoptysis, bloody stool, menstrual flooding and spotting, and cough caused by lung-heat, hair loss caused by blood heat, and premature greying.
Efficacy of Ce Bai Ye
Cooling blood to stop bleeding, resolving phlegm and relieving cough. A blood-cooling and hemostatic medicine belonging to the category of hemostatic medicine.
Contraindications of Ce Bai Ye
Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines:
1. It is not suitable to be used in combination with western medicines containing various metal ions, such as aluminum hydroxide preparations, calcium preparations, ferrous preparations, etc., which may form complexes and affect absorption.
2. In addition, it has a synergistic effect with isoniazid, and it should not be used in excessive doses in clinical compatibility
Precautions for Ce Bai Ye
Prolonged use or frequent use can easily cause epigastric discomfort and loss of appetite.
Pharmacological effects of Ce Bai Ye
1. Effects on the blood system: Arborvitae leaf decoction can significantly shorten the bleeding and coagulation time, and its hemostatic active ingredients are quercetin and tannins.
2. Antibacterial and antiviral effects: Alcohol immersion agent has inhibitory effect on the growth of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Streptococcus pneumoniae, influenza bacillus, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus albus, catarrhal bacteria, Streptococcus type A, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Shigella bacillus , typhoid bacillus, diphtheria bacillus, Escherichia coli, etc. also have inhibitory effect.
3. Antitussive and expectorant effects: Intraperitoneal injection of alcohol precipitation solution, alcohol extract and extracted flavonoids of oriental cypress leaves has obvious antitussive effect; ethyl acetate extract of oriental cypress leaves also has obvious antitussive and expectorant effects.
4. Sedative effect: Arborvitae leaf decoction can significantly reduce the voluntary activities of animals, and can cooperate with the anesthesia and central sedative effect of pentobarbital sodium to relax isolated intestinal smooth muscle, and obviously relieve the intestinal tract caused by histamine and acetylcholine. spasms.
5. Anti-tumor effect: In vitro test has an inhibitory effect on tumor cells, and the inhibition rate is 70%-90%. In addition, there is an analgesic effect.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use ce bai ye extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Ce Bai Ye Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for ce bai ye extract granules supplier and want to order ce bai ye extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Ce Bai Ye Extract Granules
Bai Zhu - Largehead Atractylodes Rhizome
Gu Jing Cao - Pipewort Flower
Che Qian Cao - Plantain Herb
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal ce bai ye extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).