Indications of Jin Yin Hua Extract Granules
Swelling abscess, deep-rooted boil, sore, throat bi disorder,erysipelas, heat-toxin blood dysentery, common cold caused by wind-heat, and fever in warm disease.
Efficacy of Jin Yin Hua
Heat-clearing and toxic substances removing, evacuation wind-heat. It belongs to the heat-clearing and detoxifying medicine under the classification of heat-clearing medicine. Return lung meridian, heart meridian, stomach meridian.
Contraindications of Jin Yin Hua
The solution of Jin Yin Hua and Pu Gong Ying (dandelion) decocted at the same time may produce turbidity, so it is not suitable for compound injection.
Precautions for Jin Yin Hua
Use with caution in patients with spleen and stomach deficiency and sores with Yin syndrome.
Pharmacological effects of Jin Yin Hua
1. It has broad-spectrum antibacterial effect, and has strong inhibitory effect on pathogenic bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus and Shigella, and also has inhibitory effect on various pathogenic microorganisms such as Leptospira, influenza virus and pathogenic mold;
2. Honeysuckle decoction can promote the phagocytosis of white blood cells;
3. It has obvious anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects.
4. It has a certain effect on lowering cholesterol.
5. Its water and wine infusion have obvious cytotoxic effect on sarcoma 180 and Ehrlich ascites tumor.
6. A large amount of oral administration has a preventive effect on experimental gastric ulcer.
7. It has a certain excitatory effect on the central nervous system.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use jin yin hua extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Jin Yin Hua Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for jin yin hua extract granules supplier and want to order jin yin hua extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Jin Yin Hua Extract Granules
Qin Pi - Ash Bark
Ce Bai Ye - Chinese Arborvitae Twig And Leaf
Bai Zhu - Largehead Atractylodes Rhizome
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal jin yin hua extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).