Indications of Sha Ren Extract Granules
Dampness-turbidity obstruction in the middle energizer. epigastric stuffiness . spleen-stomach deficiency cold, vomiting. diarrhea , morning sickness, and threatened miscarriage.
Efficacy of Sha Ren Extract Granules
Dispelling dampness and promoting qi, warming middle-Jiao to stop diarrhea, anti-abortion. Belongs to Huashi medicine. Return stomach channel, spleen channel, kidney channel.
Contraindications for Sha Ren
Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines: Vitamin C can decompose the glycosides contained in Amomum seed into aglycones and sugars, thereby affecting the curative effect, so it is not suitable to be used together.
Precautions for Sha Ren
1. It should be used with caution in patients with yin deficiency and blood dryness, fiery internal heat.
2. People who are allergic to amomum or its ingredients are prohibited.
3. Because Amomum is pungent and warm in nature and is good at promoting Qi, excessive consumption of Amomum may cause dryness and heat and increase intestinal peristalsis as side effects.
Pharmacological effects of Sha Ren
1. The effect on gastrointestinal smooth muscle: Amomum decoction can enhance the function of the stomach, promote the secretion of digestive juice, improve intestinal movement, and expel the accumulated gas in the digestive tract.
2. Anti-platelet aggregation: Amomum can significantly inhibit rabbit platelet aggregation caused by ADP, has obvious protective effect on acute death of mice induced by arachidonic acid, and has obvious resistance to collagen and epinephrine-induced Acute lethal effect in mice.
3. Anti-ulcer effect: Amomum can significantly reduce gastric acid secretion in rats.
4. Analgesic effect: The acetic acid writhing test showed that this product has obvious analgesic effect and can significantly reduce the number of antibody cells in mice.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use sha ren extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Sha Ren Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for sha ren extract granules supplier and want to order sha ren extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Sha Ren Extract Granules
Jin Yin Hua - Japanese Honeysuckle Flower
Qin Pi - Ash Bark
Ce Bai Ye - Chinese Arborvitae Twig And Leaf
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal sha ren extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).