Yu Li Ren belongs to the category of laxatives. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, Yu Li Ren's medicinal properties and taste are pungent, bitter, and flat medicines. Its meridian returns to the large intestine and small intestine meridians, so it has more obvious effects on its viscera and meridians.
Indications of Yu Li Ren Extract Granules
Cure mainly intestinal dryness and constipation, edema and fullness, and beriberi edema.
Efficacy of Yu Li Ren
Moisten the intestines and laxatives, lower the qi and promote diuresis to reduce swelling.
Adverse reactions of Yu Li Ren
1. Yu Li Ren (Chinese Dwarf Cherry Seed) contains toxic amygdalin, which decomposes in water under the action of amygdalin to produce hydrocyanic acid cyanide ions that enter the body and inhibit the transmission of the respiratory chain. Hydrocyanic acid itself can also damage the respiratory center and vasomotor center of the medulla.
2. Symptoms of poisoning include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, fatigue, dizziness, headache, drowsiness or irritability, rapid breathing and heartbeat, cyanosis, convulsions or stiffness of limbs, knee hyperreflexia, confusion, dyspnea, and hole Scattered large, arrhythmia, some patients with high fever.
3. Poisoning is mostly due to excessive dosage, so generally do not take more than 12g for oral administration, and use with caution for yin deficiency and fluid deficiency and pregnant women.
4. Induce vomiting after poisoning, gastric lavage and enema; intramuscular or intravenous injection of nitrite and sodium thiosulfate. Blood transfusion and oxygen were given when necessary, sedatives were given for convulsions, and Lobelin and Huisuling were given for respiratory failure.
Contraindications for Yu Li Ren
Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines:
It is not suitable to be compatible with sedative-hypnotics and anesthetics, which may easily cause depression of the respiratory center, thereby damaging the liver and affecting liver function.
Precautions for Yu Li Ren
1. People who are allergic to Yu Li Ren (Chinese Dwarf Cherry Seed) or its ingredients should not take it;
2. Use with caution in patients with yin deficiency and liquid deficiency;
3. People with spleen deficiency and diarrhea should not take it;
4. Pregnant women take it with caution.
Pharmacological effects of Yu Li Ren
1. The effect on the digestive system: Yu Li Ren (Chinese Dwarf Cherry Seed) has the effect of moistening the intestines and can promote the peristalsis of the small intestine.
2. Other effects: Yu Li Ren (Chinese Dwarf Cherry Seed) has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antitussive and expectorant effects.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use yu li ren extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Yu Li Ren Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for yu li ren extract granules supplier and want to order yu li ren extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Yu Li Ren Extract Granules
Sha Ren - Villous Amomum Fruit
Jin Yin Hua - Japanese Honeysuckle Flower
Qin Pi - Ash Bark
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal yu li ren extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).