Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a developer of Chinese Herbal Extract Granules and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first manufacturer of herbal extract granules to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
Currently, Tianjiang produces 700 varieties of herbal extracts made from botanical roots, stems, barks, flowers, fruits, seeds, leaves, mushrooms, and more. Botanical materials are sourced directly from over 300 farms (including 66 of Tianjiang's own farms) to ensure quality from seed through finished product.
Now Tianjiang owns the largest scale of the market in China. The Chinese Herbal Granules have been used in more than 8,000 medical institutions in more than 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government. Tianjiang products are also exported to more than 30 countries and regions around the world.
Industry pioneer--Tianjiang Pharmaceutical:
✔ Wholly-owned subsidiary of the largest pharmaceutical group in the world--China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm).
✔ Tianjiang's herbal extract granules are the first choice of China's top AAA level TCM hospitals, and is used by more than 70% of provincial TCM hospitals in China.
✔ A major national standard developer, as well as leads the development of ISO and USA standards on herbal extract granules.
✔ Published the world's first TLC color atlas for herbal extract granules.
✔ A GMP (China FDA), cGMP (US FDA) and TGA (Australia TGA) certified pharmaceutical.
✔ Testing center is a CNAS(ISO-17025) laboratory.
✔ Products meet the standards for both pharmaceutical and food in China, as well as dietary supplement standards in US.
• The Founder of Chinese Herbal Extracts was awarded “China’s best”: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical took the lead in the reform of traditional Chinese medicine decoction raw herbs in 1992 and launched the first Chinese Herbal Extracts to the market. It was used in clinical practice and was listed as “China’s Best” by the Development Research Center of the State Council.
• Formulate industry standards and open to the public for supervision: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical takes the lead in formulating the industry standard for Chinese medicine granule herbal extracts and promotes the introduction of national standards. The first set of "Chinese Herbal Extracts Thin Layer Color Atlas" published by the company has disclosed the internal control quality standards of traditional Chinese medicine formula granules to the society, and the company itself is an enterprise in the industry that actively accepts social supervision.
• A huge platform of authoritative scientific research and academic exchanges and cooperation: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical has established cooperation with 22 Chinese medicine universities, 26 provincial Chinese medicine hospitals and 148 large Chinese medicine hospitals in scientific research and academic communications.
• Quality control in the whole industry chain: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical has a strict quality control system including the whole production chain from superior seed source to finished product. The content of the tested Pharmacopoeia indicator components is higher than that of the peer products in the market.
• The highest coverage rate of commodity market in the industry: in 2018, the sales volume of Tianjiang Chinese herbal extracts reached 3.3 billion Yuan.
• Well-known brands: The “Tianjiang” brand won the “China Well-known Trademark” in 2012, and it is the only one in the industry.