About Bai Shao:
Bai Shao is a blood tonic. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, the properties and taste of Bai Shao are bitter, sour and slightly cold. It belongs to the liver and spleen meridian, and has obvious effects on the liver, spleen and its meridians.
Indications of Bai Shao Extract Granules:
Blood Deficiency Syndrome
Acute pain in flank and extremities
hyperactivity of liver yang
Headache and dizziness
The efficacy of Bai Shao
1. Bai Shao is a representative drug of nourishing blood, which has the effect of nourishing blood and regulating menstruation. Therefore, it is often used to treat gynecological menstrual disorders, menstrual bleeding, and menstrual abdominal pain.
2. Bai Shao is a blood-nourishing medicine, which can nourish blood, soften the liver, relieve spasm and relieve pain, and relieve chest, abdomen, hypochondriac pain, acute pain in limbs, abdominal pain and other symptoms.
3. Bai Shao softens the liver, calms the liver, and calms the yang (inhibits the yang qi of the liver meridian). It can be used for headaches, dizziness and other symptoms of hyperactivity of liver yang.
4. Bai Shao also has the effect of astringing yin and antiperspirant, which can treat pathological sweating symptoms of spontaneous sweating and night sweating.
Pharmacological effects of Bai Shao
1. Anti-liver damage effect
2. Effects on the hematopoietic system
3. Anti-kidney damage effect
4. Sedative and antidepressant effects
5. Regulate gastrointestinal motility
6. Anti-ischemic effect
7. Anti-inflammatory effect
8. Analgesic effect
Potential side effects of Bai Shao
Note: Excessive dosage of Bai Shao can cause abdominal pain due to excessive cold in the stomach and abdomen.
Who is not suitable to take Bai Shao
– People who are allergic to Paeoniae Alba or its components
– People who are taking veratrum
– People with spleen and stomach deficiency, abdominal deficiency, and diarrhea due to stomach cold should not overdose white peony root
– Women with cold abdomen, weak uterus and menstrual disorders should not take excessive amounts of white peony root
– Children with measles should not take Paeoniae Alba.
How to use bai shao extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Bai Shao Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for bai shao extract granules supplier and want to order bai shao extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Bai Shao Extract Granules
Shan Yao - CommonYam Rhizome
Zhi Gan Cao - Prepared Liauorice Root
Dan Shen - Danshen Root
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal bai shao extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).
Product Specification for Bai Shao Extract Granules