Indications of Chen Pi Extract Granules
Distention and fullness in the epigastrium and abdomen, reduced food intake with vomiting and diarrhea, cough and profuse sputum.
Efficacy of Chen Pi
Regulating qi and invigorating the spleen, drying dampness and resolving phlegm.
Contraindications for Chen Pi
1. Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines:
- It should not be used together with monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as furazolidone, as "amine toxicity reaction" will occur.
- It should not be used together with α-receptor blockers such as phentolamine, torasulin, and phenoxybenzamine. These drugs will block the boosting effect of tangerine peel.
- It should not be used together with cardiac glycosides such as digitalis, as it can enhance the effect and toxicity of cardiac glycosides.
- It is not suitable to be used with some western medicine preparations such as calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, aluminum hydroxide, bismuth carbonate, etc. The flavonoids contained in tangerine peel can form complexes with these drugs and affect drug absorption.
2. Dietary taboos: Avoid raw, cold, sticky, and phlegm-prone foods.
Precautions for Chen Pi
Use with caution in patients with dry cough due to yin deficiency, hemoptysis, hematemesis or excess heat.
Pharmacological effects of chen pi
1. Adjust the digestive system;
2. Excite the heart and increase the contractility of the myocardium. Excessive dosage can inhibit the heart rate and increase the coronary flow;
3. It has a certain preventive effect on arteriosclerosis caused by high-fat diet;
4. Relieve asthma and eliminate phlegm;
5. Constrict renal blood vessels and reduce urine output;
6. Inhibit the isolated uterus, high concentration can relax the uterus;
7. Enhance immune function;
9. Shorten bleeding and coagulation time;
10. It can promote the secretion of saliva, gastric juice and other digestive juices and eliminate intestinal gas.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use Chen Pi Extract Granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Chen Pi Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang Pharmaceutical
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for chen pi extract granules supplier, and want to order chen pi extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us anytime.
We also provide Bulk Extracts and Chinese Herbal Slices. If you are interested in Chen Pi herbal slices, you can click to enter the corresponding page to learn more, or contact us through the following contact information:
If you want to know more about Chinese herbal medicine, please scan the QR code at the bottom of the website and follow our WeChat official account.
Related Products of Chen Pi Extract Granules
Ge Gen - Kudzuvine Root
Sheng Jiang - Fresh Ginger
Chuanxiong - Szechwan Lovage Rhizome
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal chen pi extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).
Product Specification for Chen Pi Extract Granules