About Chuan Xiong:
Chuan Xiong is a plant-based traditional Chinese medicine, that is, the dried rhizome of the plant Chuan Xiong (Szechwan Lovage Rhizome).
Chuanxiong is a medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, Chuanxiong's medicinal properties and taste are pungent and warm medicines. It returns to the liver, gallbladder, and pericardium, so it has more obvious effects on its viscera and meridians.
Indications of Chuan Xiong Extract Granules:
Chest bi disorder with heart pain
Stabbing pain in the chest and hypochondrium, swelling and pain caused by traumatic injuries
Menstrual irregularities, amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea
Abdominal pain and masses
Headache, rheumatic arthralgia.
Efficacy of Chuan Xiong Extract Granules:
1. Chuan Xiong is a commonly used representative medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. Chuanxiong has the functions of activating blood and dispelling blood stasis, promoting qi and dispelling depression, and can be used to treat menstrual disorders, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, dystocia, postpartum blood stasis and abdominal pain, carbuncle sores, bruises, and other symptoms caused by blood stasis.
2. Chuan Xiong also has the effect of dispelling wind and relieving pain, and its medicinal properties are easy to ascend and disperse upward to the head. It is an important traditional Chinese medicine for treating headaches and can treat various types of headaches and dizziness.
3. Chuan Xiong has the effect of expelling wind, relieving pain, and drying dampness. It can also be used to relieve hypochondriac pain, abdominal pain, cold arthralgia, spasm and arthralgia.
4. Chuan Xiong returns to the liver, gallbladder, and pericardium, and can also treat coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, ischemic cerebrovascular disease, etc.
Pharmacological effects of Chuan Xiong Extract Granules:
1. Improve blood rheology
2. Vasodilator effect
3. Anti-myocardial ischemia effect
4. Antipyretic effect
5. Sedative effect
Potential side effects of Chuan Xiong:
Overdose of Chuan Xiong can cause side effects of vomiting and dizziness.
People who are not suitable for taking Chuan Xiong
Those who are allergic to Chuan Xiong or its ingredients.
People with deficiency of yin and hyperactivity of fire, adverse qi, phlegm and asthma should not take Chuan Xiong.
Patients with bleeding disorders should not take Chuan Xiong.
People who are taking dogwood, chamaejasma, saltpeter, talc, berberine, and Lilu should not take Chuan Xiong at the same time.
Women with menorrhagia and pregnant women should not take Chuan Xiong.
Patients suffering from bleeding disorders or abnormal platelet function should not take Chuan Xiong.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use chuan xiong extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Chuan Xiong Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for chuan xiong extract granules supplier and want to order chuan xiong extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Chuan Xiong Extract Granules
Bai Shao - White Peony Root
Shan Yao - CommonYam Rhizome
Zhi Gan Cao - Prepared Liauorice Root
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal chuan xiong extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).
Product Specification for Chuan Xiong Extract Granules