Indications of dan shen extract granules:
Chest bi disorder, heart pain, pain in the epigastrium and abdomen,hypochondriac pain, aggregation and accumulation, painful beat bi disorder, insomnia caused by vexation, menstrual irregularities, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, sore, ulcer, swelling and pain.
Pharmacological effects of dan shen extract granules
1. Effects on the cardiovascular system: Dan shen can dilate coronary arteries, increase coronary flow, reduce the degree of myocardial ischemia damage, accelerate the recovery of myocardial ischemia or damage, reduce the scope of myocardial infarction, and improve hypoxia tolerance. Hypoxic myocardium has a protective effect. Can improve microcirculation, promote blood flow, dilate blood vessels, and lower blood pressure.
2. Effect on blood rheology: Dan shen can improve blood rheology, reduce blood viscosity, inhibit coagulation, activate plasmin, inhibit platelet aggregation and adhesion, and resist thrombosis.
3. Effects on the nervous system: Dan shen has protective effects on cerebral ischemia, and has sedative, analgesic, hypnotic, and anticonvulsant effects.
4. Effects on the respiratory system: Dan shen has a protective effect on radiation-induced lung injury and can resist pulmonary fibrosis.
5. Effects on the liver and gallbladder system: Dan shen can protect liver damage, promote liver cell regeneration, and have anti-hepatic fibrosis.
6. Effect on digestive system: Dan shen can protect gastric mucosa and resist gastric ulcer.
7. Effects on the metabolic system: Dan shen can lower blood fat and delay the formation of atherosclerosis.
8. Anti-pathogenic microorganism effect: Dan shen on Staphylococcus aureus and its drug-resistant strains, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Escherichia coli, Proteus, Shigella flexneri, Salmonella typhi, fungus Trichophyton rust, Trichophyton rubrum etc. have inhibitory effect.
9. In addition, Dan shen has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-tumor, renal function protection, immune function improvement, and fracture healing promotion effects.
Contraindications of dan shen extract granules
1. Incompatibility of traditional Chinese medicine: anti-veratril.
2. Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines:
(1) It is not suitable to be compatible with aluminum hydroxide and cytochrome C injection, forming complexes and affecting absorption.
(2) Dan shen can promote the metastasis of malignant tumors, so it should not be used in combination with chemotherapy drugs such as cyclophosphamide, fluorouracil, and cytarabine.
(3) Dan shen is used together with antacids to produce chelates, thereby reducing the bioavailability of Dan shen and affecting the curative effect.
(4) Dan shen should not be used together with atropine, as atropine can block the antihypertensive effect of Dan shen.
(5) Mixing Dan shen Injection with vitamin C can cause oxidation-reduction reaction, which can lead to the reduction or disappearance of the effects of both.
(6) The dose must be reduced when it is used in combination with western anticoagulants, sedatives, anesthetics, etc.
3. Dietary taboos: avoid vinegar, acidic food.
Precautions for dan shen extract granules
1. Women with menorrhagia and no blood stasis are forbidden to take it;
2. Pregnant women take it with caution;
3. Reverse veratrum;
4. Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use dan shen extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Dan Shen Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for dan shen extract granules supplier and want to order dan shen extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Dan Shen Extract Granules
Dang Shen - Tangshen
Fa Ban Xia - Pinelliae Rhizoma Praeparatum
Huang Qi - Astragalus Root
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal dan shen extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).
Product Specification for Dan Shen