Indications/Syndromes of Dang Shen Extract Granules
Deficiency of spleen and lung qi;
Reduced food intake, fatigue;
Cough shortness of breath;
Insufficiency of Qi and blood;
Palpitations shortness of breath;
Relish thirst, quench one's thirst internal heat.
Pharmacological effects of Dang Shen
1. Effects on the central nervous system: Codonopsis polysaccharides have an inhibitory effect on the central nervous system.
2. Effects on the cardiovascular system: Dang Shen injection can protect the myocardium.
3. Effects on the blood system: Dang Shen has the effect of inhibiting thrombus formation.
4. Effects on the immune system: Dang Shen and its polysaccharides can increase the number of macrophages, increase the size of the cells, increase the phagocytosis function, and have the effect of enhancing immune function.
5. Enhance the body's ability to resist cold: Dang Shen can directly promote the biochemical process related to the body's gluconeogenesis, and indirectly promote the body's ability to resist cold.
6. Dang Shen has a certain effect of lowering blood sugar, improving learning and memory functions, enhancing the body's SOD activity, anti-hypoxia, anti-radiation, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Contraindications of Dang Shen
1. Incompatibility of traditional Chinese medicine: anti veratrum should not be used together with Wulingzhi.
2. Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines:
(1) It should not be used together with vitamin C, niacin, glutamic acid, and gastric enzyme mixture, which may decompose the above-mentioned drugs and reduce their efficacy.
(2) It should not be used together with codeine, morphine, pethidine, and phenobarbital, as it is easy to aggravate anesthesia and inhibit breathing.
(3) It is not suitable to be used in combination with cardiac glycosides, as the drug effects will accumulate and the toxicity will increase.
(4) Dexamethasone can antagonize the effect of Codonopsis pilosula on increasing corticosterone levels, so it should not be used together.
(5) Dang Shen has a mild antihypertensive effect and can antagonize the effect of adrenaline, so it should not be used together.
3. Dietary taboos: Do not eat radish, mung beans and strong alkaline foods such as grapes, tea, wine, kelp buds, kelp, etc.
Precautions of Dang Shen
It is most suitable for deficiency-cold syndrome, and should not be used alone for heat syndrome.
How to use Dang Shen Extract Granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Dang Shen Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for dang shen extract granules supplier and want to order dang shen extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Dang Shen Extract Granules
Fa Ban Xia - Pinelliae Rhizoma Praeparatum
Huang Qi - Astragalus Root
Ling Zhi - Reishi
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal dang shen extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).
Product Specification for Dang Shen extract granules