About Ge Gen:
According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, the properties and taste of Ge Gen belong to sweet, pungent and cool medicines. It returns to the spleen and stomach meridians, so it has obvious effects on its viscera and meridians.
Indications of Ge Gen Extract Granules:
External contraction with fever, headache, stiff and pain in nape and neck, thirst, wasting-thirst, unerupted measles, heat dysentery. diarrhea, dizziness, headache, hemiplegia caused by wind-stroke, chest bi disorder. heart pain, and wine toxin damaging the middle.
Efficacy of Ge Gen Extract Granules:
1. Ge Gen has the effect of relieving the exterior and sweating, and can treat symptoms of exogenous fever, headache, no sweat, stiff neck and other symptoms of exogenous, typhoid, and warm heat.
2. The muscle-relieving effect of Ge Gen also has a rash-penetrating effect, which can be used in the early stage of measles to go out through the rash.
3. Ge Gen can also promote yang and stop diarrhea, and it is effective in treating damp-heat diarrhea and spleen deficiency diarrhea.
4. Ge Gen also has the effect of promoting body fluid and quenching thirst, which can relieve thirst and thirst symptoms of febrile diseases.
5. Ge Gen also has the effect of lowering blood pressure, which can be used to treat high blood pressure, headache, neck pain, dizziness, tinnitus, numbness of limbs and other symptoms.
Contraindications for Ge Gen:
Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines:
1. When used together with antihypertensive drugs, hypoglycemic drugs, and cerebral vasodilators, the dose should be reduced.
2. Ge Gen can antagonize the vasoconstriction effect of epinephrine and isoprenaline, so it is not suitable to be used together.
Precautions for Ge Gen:
1. People who are allergic to Ge Gen or its ingredients are forbidden to take Ge Gen.
2. Those with cold stomach and vomiting should not take Ge Gen.
3. People with excessive sweating should not take Ge Gen.
Side Effects of Ge Gen:
Ge Gen has no obvious side effects and adverse reactions. However, long-term or excessive use of Ge Gen may damage the stomach qi, which may cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and gas in the stomach.
Pharmacological Effects of Ge Gen
This product mainly contains flavonoids: daidzein, daidzein, daidzein-4,7-diglucoside, puerarin, puerarin-7-xyloside, puerarin alcohol, puerarin and isoflavone glycosides and starch.
1. Ge Gen can dilate coronary vessels and cerebral vessels, increase coronary blood flow and cerebral blood flow.
2. Ge Gen total flavonoids can reduce myocardial oxygen consumption and increase oxygen supply.
3. Ge Gen can directly expand blood vessels, reduce peripheral resistance, and have a significant antihypertensive effect, which can better relieve the "neck tightness" symptoms of hypertensive patients.
4. Ge Gen can inhibit platelet aggregation.
5.Ge Gen has extensive β-receptor blocking effect.
6. Daidzein has obvious antispasmodic effect on the isolated intestine of mice, and can resist intestinal spasm caused by acetylcholine.
7. Ge Gen also has obvious antipyretic effect.
8. Ge Gen has a slight hypoglycemic effect.
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use ge gen extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Ge Gen Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for ge gen extract granules supplier and want to order ge gen extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Ge Gen Extract Granules
Sheng Jiang - Fresh Ginger
Chuanxiong - Szechwan Lovage Rhizome
Bai Shao - White Peony Root
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal ge gen extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).
Product Specification for Ge Gen Extract Granules