Indications of Qian Cao Extract Granules
Hematemesis, epistaxis, menstrual flooding and spotting , traumatic bleeding, amenorrhea caused by obstruction, joint bi disorder, swelling and pain caused by traumatic injuries.
Effects of Qian Cao
Cooling blood and removing blood stasis, hemostasis and menstrual flow.
Contraindications of Qian Cao
Contraindications for clinical use:
1. It is contraindicated for those with deficiency of spleen and stomach, hyperactivity of fire due to deficiency of yin, and deficiency of essence and blood.
2. Use with caution in those without stasis.
3. Although the patient has blood syndrome, do not take it if he has diarrhea or does not eat well.
4. Do not use for people with qi deficiency, blood intake and spleen cold.
5. It is contraindicated for those with deficiency of essence and blood, deficiency of spleen and stomach, and deficiency of yin and fire.
6. It should not be used in patients with no stasis and fever due to blood deficiency.
Precautions for Qian Cao
A small number of patients have nausea, vomiting and mild blood pressure rise after taking the medicine.
Pharmacological effects of Qian Cao
1. The effect on the blood system: It has obvious effect of promoting blood coagulation, manifested as shortening of recalcification time, prothrombin time and kaolin partial thromboplastin time.
2. The effect on the immune system: the crude extract of madder has the effect of increasing white blood cells.
3. Effects on the respiratory system: the decoction has obvious antitussive and expectorant effects.
4. Antibacterial effect: the water extract has a certain inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, influenza bacillus and some skin fungi.
5. Antipyretic and analgesic effects: the extract of Humulus japonicus significantly increased the pain threshold of mice, and lowered the body temperature of rabbits with fever caused by typhoid vaccine.
Storage of Qian Cao Extract Granules
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to use qian cao extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Qian Cao Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for qian cao extract granules supplier and want to order qian cao extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Qian Cao Extract Granules
Gan Cao - Liquorice Root
Gou Qi Zi - Barbary Wolfberry Fruit
Da Zao - Chinese Date
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal qian cao extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).