Indications of Zhi Gan Cao Extract Granules:
Spleen-stomach weakness, fatigue, lack of strength, palpitations, and intermittent pulses.
The Concocting Method of Zhi Gan Cao
Zhi Gan Cao is Gan Cao baked with honey, commonly known as concocting, which is to put honey in a pot and smelt it into medium honey. Then use a slow fire and add raw gan cao slices to stir fry evenly, take it out of the pot after 3~5 minutes. Then put it in the baking room or oven to bake until it is not sticky, take it out, and let it cool.
Pharmacological Effects of Zhi Gan Cao
1. Zhi Gan Cao can invigorate the spleen and qi, and it is used as a medicine to moisten the lungs and harmonize the middle.
2. Zhi Gan Cao contains glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhetinic acid, licorice polysaccharide and other chemical components, which have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, can regulate the body's immune function, anti-tumor and relieve pain.
3. In clinical practice, Zhi Gan Cao is often used to invigorate the spleen and stomach, replenish qi and rejuvenate the veins, nourish yin and moisten the lungs, neutralize urgency, and harmonize the properties of medicine. Treat the spleen, stomach and heart, such as palpitations, pulse knots and other discomfort symptoms, can detoxify the poison of aconite.
4. Modern medicine believes that Zhi Gan Cao can be used in combination with other drugs to treat coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, endocarditis, anemia, sympathetic nerve excitement, high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism and other diseases.
5. In Zhi Gan Cao, the ingredients similar to adrenal cortex hormones can inhibit the hypersecretion of gastric acid caused by histamine; and have the effects of antacid and relieving gastrointestinal smooth muscle spasm.
6. The licorice flavonoids, licorice extract and glycyrrhetinic acid in Zhi Gan Cao have obvious antitussive and expectorant effects. At the same time, licorice extract and glycyrrhizic acid also have a detoxification effect similar to glucuronic acid on certain poisons.
7. Zhi Gan Cao itself also has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, and can protect the inflamed throat and tracheal mucosa.
8. The hypoacid substances contained in Zhi Gan Cao can block the growth of tumors induced by carcinogens, thus having the effect of anti-cancer and anti-cancer.
9. Hormone-like compound liquiritigenin in Zhi Gan Cao can help balance hormone levels in women, so it is also effective in treating menopausal symptoms in women.
Contraindications for Zhi Gan Cao
Zhi gan cao should not be used together with hai zao, jing da ji, hong da ji, gan sui, and yuanhua.
How to use zhi gan cao extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Zhi Gan Cao Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for zhi gan cao extract granules supplier and want to order zhi gan cao extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Zhi Gan Cao Extract Granules
Dan Shen - Danshen Root
Dang Shen - Tangshen
Fa Ban Xia - Pinelliae Rhizoma Praeparatum
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal zhi gan cao extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).
Product Specification for Zhi Gan Cao